April 8, 2022
Top Truck News: Week of 4.8.22 [Video]
This episode is sponsored by:
Learn more about the Circle K fleet card or Goodyear.
This week in top Work Truck news, Lauren Fletcher, Executive Editor for Work Truck, discusses what's been happening in the industry.
🎙 Topics Covered:
- BrightDrop Vehicles get renamed.
- Ford hits the track with the F-150 Lightning Nascar pace vehicle.
- Xos delivers step vans to FedEx independent service providers.
- Kenworth partners with Cummins on natural gas engines.
- Samsara integrates with John Deere for agricultural fleets.
- Work Truck releases mobile fueling survey results.
- Participate in Work Truck's driver retention survey.
- Work Truck Week 2022 video vehicle walkaround going live!
🤝 Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the Work Truck podcast!