April 1, 2022
Top Truck News: Week of 4.1.22
This episode is sponsored by:
Learn more about the Circle K fleet card.
This week in top Work Truck news, Lauren Fletcher, Executive Editor for Work Truck, discusses what's been happening in the industry.
🎙 Topics Covered:
- General Motors creates a new organization.
- Holman Enterprises unifies seven business divisions.
- ChargePoint and Gatik partner on electric infrastructure.
- GoFor and Odin partner on electric delivery ecosystems.
- Zeem opens the first commercial EV transportation-as-a-service depot.
- Peterbilt adds Cummins B6.7N natural gas engine to Models 536 and 537.
- Ford introduces F-150 Rattler off-road for the 2023 model-year.
- Work Truck Week 2022 video vehicle walkaround going live!
🤝 Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the Work Truck podcast!