February 4, 2022
Top Truck News for the Week of 2.04.22
This episode is sponsored by:
Learn more about the Circle K fleet card.
This week in top Work Truck news, Lauren Fletcher, Executive Editor for Work Truck, discusses what's been happening in the industry.
🎙 Topics Covered:
- - Ford and F-Series partner with Sunrun for backup home power.
- Toyota auctions two of the first i-Force Max Tundras for charity.
- 2022 Nissan Pricing is announced.
- Winter weather and lift safety.
- New readership survey was announced.
🤝 Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the Work Truck podcast!
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
0:36 Ford and F-Series partner with Sunrun
1:43 Toyota auctions trucks for charity
2:33 2022 Nissan Pricing is announced
3:11 Winter weather and lift safety.
4:13 New Work Truck Readership Survey