January 28, 2022
Top Truck News for the Week of 1.28.22
This episode is sponsored by:
Learn more about the Circle K fleet card.
This week in top Work Truck news, Lauren Fletcher, Executive Editor for Work Truck, discusses what's been happening in the industry.
🎙 Topics Covered:
- The state of national average diesel fuel prices.
- Ford PRo and Sonoma County begin a pilot program.
- GM announces a $7 billion dollar investment in electric vehicle and battery plants.
- iForce Max Toyota Tundra.
- Work Truck kicks off the inaugural Editorial Advisory Board.
🤝 Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the Work Truck podcast!
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
0:25 National Average Diesel Fuel Prices
1:16 Ford Pro and Sonoma County Begin Pilot
2:02 GM Announces $7B Investment in EV and Battery Plants
2:44 iForce Max Toyota Tundra
3:44 Work Truck Kicks Off Editorial Advisory Board