DTS launched its single camera DTS AutoSense driver and occupancy monitoring solution. The new solution enables enhanced driver and occupancy sensing functionality with a single camera, all while lowering system level integration, calibration and installation costs.
DTS AutoSense Single Camera Driver and Occupancy Sensing:
- Is regulatory compliant (Euro NCAP & GSR).
- Spports a host of features such as visual distraction (attention zones), manual distraction, activity detection (eating, drinking, talking on the phone and texting), hands on steering wheel detection, seat occupancy, age classification (adult, child), body skeleton detection, hand detection, face recognition, object detection, pet detection, drowsiness and body pose classification.
- Can be positioned in CID or under the rear-view mirror.
- Dynamically self-calibrates with camera orientation,
- Increases UX functionality,
- Uses proprietary AI/ML technology to ensure the quality and reliability of drowsiness or attentiveness analytics.
- Understands driver state based on overall activity, rather than just on face and eyes analytics.
- Is deployed using edge computing, without a need for cloud connectivity, meaning it is designed to enable all data to remain within the vehicle.