Insurance brokerage Hub International launched its first digital dashboard to help fleets improve the cost of risk per mile.
Hub Drive Online is a complete driver onboarding, assessment, orientation, and certification program digital resource. By providing carriers with a single view of metrics, including drive performance metric results, it helps carriers better manage onboarding and ongoing management of employees, independent contractors and contract carriers; enable faster bidding with shippers; and have line of sight to insurance costs, Hub officials said.
“Hub Drive Online is a digital resource to improve overall management and ensure regulatory compliance for transportation carriers," said Lisa Paul, chief strategy officer of Hub’s transportation specialty. "It eases the process of calculating costs per mile in real time and gives carriers the ability to better troubleshoot risks."
HUB Drive Online is designed to help:
- Accelerate the hiring process.
- Integrate insurance claims to provide real time risk reduction strategies.
- Offer faster and easier insurance quotes and insurance solutions.
- Train and educate drivers and track their certifications.
- Provide manager performance data to all team members.
- Enable full accessibility to task management software.
- Enable effective driver incentive and pay models.
- Monitor and address independent contractor regulatory issues.
- Manage insurance and access insurance certificates.
- Provide a legal playbook and guide to reviewing shipper agreements using integrated technology.
- Integrate external accident and claims advocacy specialists.
- Be personalized to look like an internal resource for staff.
Originally posted on Trucking Info