January 21, 2022
Top Truck News for the Week of 1.21.22
This episode is sponsored by:
Learn more about the Circle K fleet card.
This week in top Work Truck news, Lauren Fletcher, Executive Editor for Work Truck, discusses what's been happening in the industry.
🎙 Topics Covered:
- Automaker news including Ford Motor Company and General Motors .
- Bollinger Motors postpones consumer trucks.
- Initiatives for driver retention and hiring.
- Test drive of EarthCruiser Overland Vehicles CORE Chassis.
- Much more!
🤝 Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the Work Truck podcast!
- Subscribe to Truck Chat on Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Truck Chat on Spotify.
- Subscribe to Truck Chat on Google Podcasts.
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
0:37 Ford and ADT invest in Canopy
1:14 GM Launches online parts marketplace
1:34 Bollinger announces news on Instagram
2:12 New driver retention and hiring initiatives
2:50 New FMCSA Deputy Administrator named
3:36 In the Driver's Seat: CORE Chassis
4:17 Upcoming Fleet Electrification Webinar!