In addition to the features like a climate-controlled cab, easier shifting with an integrated park brake, informative instrument cluster, and 4-wheel drive and differential lock with the flip of a switch, the vehicles come standard with the following:
- Genuine leather seats and leather-wrapped grab handles that are easy to clean
- Integrated touchscreen infotainment system delivers automotive-grade smartphone integration, rear-facing camera, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, AM/FM, and SiriusXM satellite radio.
- Seven-speaker sound system, tuned by Harmon
- Rear-facing camera displays image on the infotainment screen with the push of a button to provide better visibility when attaching trailers or spreading materials like seed or salt.
- Bumper Pro brush guard protects the front of the vehicle, provides rubber bumpers for pushing gates, and features a center screen to keep debris from entering the radiator
- Front roof-mounted LED driving lights
- Rear-sliding window
Signature Edition Gator utility vehicles will arrive at John Deere dealerships beginning in April 2022.