Pre-Q Galgo has added 12 designs to its Extreme tread product line. The designs have been lab-tested down to 80 degrees below zero and received the Three-Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) certification.
The new Extreme tread designs are:
- AD (Aggressive Drive) On/Off-Road 26.5/32
- ADT (Aggressive Drive Traction) On/Off-Road 28 & 30/32
- APR (All Position Regional) 20/32
- DRD (Regional Drive-Deep) 26.5 & 28/32
- ETW (Extreme Traction Wide) 28 & 30/32
- LDP (Long Distance Drive Plus) 26/32
- LDT (Light Aggressive Traction) On/Off-Road 21.5/32
- LHT (Long Haul Traction) 26/32
- LRD (Regional Drive Light) 21.5/32
- NRD (Nordic) 25/32
- STC (Trailer Construction) 18/32
- WHL (Waste Hauler Lug) 26, 28 & 32/32
The 12 new designs join the WMP (Winter Mileage Performance) 27.5/32 in the Extreme lineup.
Originally posted on Trucking Info