Heavy Duty Trucking has named the 2021 Emerging Leaders, an annual award bestowed upon a group of young trucking industry leaders working at fleet companies and already making a difference in their fields.
The award honors leaders under 40 who are making a difference in both the trucking industry and within their work for a for-hire, private, government, or vocational fleet. These leaders are influential in the trucking industry, innovative and successful. They can point to outstanding accomplishments and demonstrate excellent leadership qualities.
This year’s Emerging Leaders demonstrate the ability to adapt, find their own space in fast-growing fleets, and embrace the pace of trucking.
HDT 2021 Emerging Leaders
- Chris Aranda, VP of Sales, Nussbaum Transportation
- Nurcan “Nunu” Dueman, Product Manager, Digital Platforms, Werner Enterprises
- Alan Harff, OSHA and Safe Operations Manager, PGT Trucking
- Jeff Hollenbeck, Director of Operations, Barnhart Transportation
- Maggie Nichols, VP of Transportation Services, Iron Woman Construction and Environmental Services
- Leah Parrott, Communications Manager, Contract Freighters Inc.
- John Peterson, Safety Manager, Nationwide Rail Services
- Morgan Viard, Terminal Manager and Dispatcher, REV LNG & REV Hoopes Trucking
HDT’s 2021 Emerging Leaders were profiled in the December 2021 issue of Heavy Duty Trucking. Bios of the winners will released online when the digital edition of the magazine goes live in mid-December.
Originally posted on Trucking Info
See all comments