December 3, 2021
Top Work Truck News for the Week of 12.3.21
This week in top Work Truck news, Lauren Fletcher, Executive Editor for Work Truck, discusses what's been happening in the industry.
- The Advanced Clean Truck Rule.
- Booster customers converting to renewable fuels.
- Peterbilt developing more ARTech augmented reality tools.
- Electric Last Mile Solutions receives substantial PO from Zeeba.
- Mickey Truck Bodies expands its Van Body division.
- Medium-Duty Truck of the Year voting is now open!
🎥 Subscribe to the Work Truck YouTube channel!
🤝 Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the Work Truck podcast!
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
0:27 The Advanced Clean Truck Rule
1:19 Booster Converts 90 Diesel Customers to Renewable Fuels
1:46 Peterbilt Develops 200 ARTech Augmented Reality Tools
2:19 Electric Last Mile Solutions Receives Zeeba PO
2:44 Mickey Truck Bodies Launches Van Body Expansion
3:21 Medium-Duty Truck of the Year Voting Open!