The F-Series Top of Dash Mount for the 2021-MY and newer Ford F-150 is designed to securely mount small devices at viewing height and features three mounting locations for various device configurations.
Available starting in January 2022, the new dash mount maintains the functionality of the vehicle dash pocket and on-dash speaker and requires no vehicle modifications or drilling. Designed for use with Gamber-Johnson Zirkona mounting brackets, this mounting solution keeps small devices easily accessible, increasing productivity and completing your mobile workstation, according to the company.
- Mounts to the OEM dash with no drilling required.
- Three mounting locations with AMPS hole pattern allow for flexibility of device configuration.
- Logo cut-out maintains clear sound from the OEM on-dash speaker.
- Vehicle specific design provides a seamless fit to the OEM dash.
- Dash Mount design retains dash pocket for additional storage and mounting space.
- Maximum weight capacity is 4 to 6 pounds per mounting location.