Knapheide has unveiled the new PGT series, a redesign of the PGN series that now incorporates B&W’s Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch.
“This redesign was really focused on customer feedback and requests,” says Product Manager Beth Katenin. “In addition to the integration of the B&W Turnoverball, customers will also have the ability to utilize other B&W products such as Kingpin or Companion Hitch among other accessories. We’re excited to build upon the success of our platform bodies by introducing this next generation.”
Knapheide re-engineered the platform lineup with the following customer-focused improvements:
- Incorporated B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch with 30,000 lb. rating
- Depth of flip top compartments was increased to provide over 50% more storage space and features an exterior release latch
- Includes Knapheide rear S/T/T and B/U lights with integrated strobes
- Bolt-on rear receiver hitch (must be ordered separately). Choices include an 18K or 21K hitch based on your needs.
- Deep 7” rear step for easy access into cargo area
The PGT series has been in development since the first prototype 3D model was created in August 2019.