National average diesel fuel prices were $3.71 per gallon as of October 25, 2021, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). This week shows an increase of $0.04 from the week prior and and an increase of $1.33 year-over-year.
Last week experieced a $0.09 cent week-over-week increase and a $1.28 year-over-year increase so the increase did slow slightly.
All regions experienced month-over-month and year-over-year price increases.
Current average diesel prices by region are:
- East Coast: $3.70 (up 4 cents vs. last week)
- Midwest: $3.63 (up 2 cents vs. last week)
- Gulf Coast: $3.48 (up 6 cents vs. last week)
- Rocky Mountain: $3.78 (up 5 cents vs. last week)
- West Coast: $4.28 (up 5 cents vs. last week)