October 22, 2021
Top Work Truck News for the Week of 10.16.21
This week in top Work Truck news, Lauren Fletcher, Executive Editor for Work Truck, discusses what's been happening in the industry.
- Ford announced EPA-estimated MPG ratings.
- The 2021 RAM 1500 TRX wins multiple awards along with the 2021 Jeep Gladiator.
- SEA Electric makes its largest order to date of Hino EVs.
- Zeus Electric Chassis and EAVX join forces.
- Suicide rates released by the CDC show correlation with occupation for the first time ever.
- Work Truck Week 2022 registration is now open.
- Diesel gas price increases.
🎥 Subscribe to the Work Truck YouTube channel!
💡 Learn more about Work Truck Week 2022.
Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the Work Truck podcast!
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
0:18 Ford Announces MPG for Maverick
0:59 RAM 1500 TRX Wins Texas Truck of the Year
1:34 SEA Electric Orders 1,000 Hino EVs
2:06 Zeus Electric Chassis and EAVX Join Forces
2:49 Suicide Rates Among Construction Workers 3xs National Average
3:53 Work Truck Week 2022 Registration and Housing Now Open
4:25 National Diesel Fuel Price Increases