A free Webinar, produced by Automotive Fleet, magazine will be held on Monday, April 19, 2021, entitled “Global Fleet Policy: Perception versus Reality.” This free one-hour Webinar will be held 8am PST/11am EST and will discuss the following topics:
- Standardizing safety programs, safety technology implementation, and training of drivers around the globe.
- Global fleet management governance requirements.
- Current trends in mobility management from a global perspective.
- How to harmonize global fleet policies among regions and how to create a global reporting structure.
These topics will be discussed in a highly conversational session by four industry experts addressing questions and challenges facing all fleet managers with multinational responsibilities.
The four Webinar participants are:
- Joe Lukacs, Global Director of Fleet Operations for The Sherwin Williams Company.
- Mark Peabody, Global Fleet Leader, Facilities & Services for 3M.
- John Dmochowsky, President of JC Fleet Consulting and retired global fleet manager and runner up to the 2019 Global Fleet Management Award.
- Mike Antich, Editor of Automotive Fleet Magazine and Chairman of the Global Fleet Conference.
Click here to register for this free Webinar.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet
See all comments