Stertil-Koni has incorporated its advanced, full-color touch-screen control console – known as the ebright Smart Control System – into the company’s full vertical rise platform Skylift.
The real-time operation and monitoring of the Skylift is made even easier by placing all critical information directly at the fingertips of the technician on the shop floor.
First deployed on Stertil-Koni mobile column lifts in 2015, and subsequently rolled out to the company’s inground scissor-style Ecolift and telescopic piston Diamondlift in 2017, the enhanced ebright Smart Control System provides intuitive ease-of-use and maximum visual information about the entire lifting process in a notepad-style presentation.
The eBright Smart Control System offers:
- A high resolution 7" full-color touchscreen
- User-friendly, intuitive visual controls
- Simultaneous control for standard and tandem Skylift configurations
- Diagnostic information about the Skylift
- Owner/user-configurable options, including choice of language
- Presentation of all relevant information at a glance
- Ability to operate even while wearing gloves
Originally posted on Government Fleet