KNAACK has expanded its Cart Armour product line with the addition of two new models. The KNAACK Cart Armour is a patented mobile jobsite storage solution first introduced in 2018 to protect tools from theft and damage. The secure interlocking steel paneling system encapsulates mobile utility carts to protect contents from being stolen, while also preventing tools from falling from the cart and being damaged.
The high-quality, interlocking steel paneling system features 16-gauge steel panels that can be installed without drilling in 15 minutes or less, for straightforward protection when it’s needed most.
KNAACK Cart Armour is designed to wrap around the eight most popular light duty rolling tool carts used in the construction industry. It can also be retro-fitted to select existing utility cart models already in service, without having to modify the cart in any way. The recessed lock design accommodates a variety of padlocks while preventing the lock from snagging on doorways, materials, or clothing. The rubber grommet electrical pass-through allows power to be run to the interior of the mobile tool cart, while keeping the cord free from damage. The tan colored powder-coat finish will ensure maximum protection against chipping and scratching.
KNAACK Cart Armour models are a secure, yet easily accessible jobsite storage solution that provide improved security, durability, usability, and efficiency features, including:
- Recessed lock housing/mechanism supporting various padlocks
- Assembled with no exposed hardware
- Overlapped panel edges to the utility cart
- Durable 16-gauge steel construction with legendary KNAACK tan powder coat
- Hemmed edges for structural rigidity and elimination of sharp edges
- 3 year warranty from the date of purchase against any manufacturing defects
Usability and Mobility
- Electrical pass through with rubber grommet
- Supports majority of the light-duty mobile tool carts and service carts used in construction
- Fits top eight most popular light-duty utility carts used in construction
- No drilling/modification of the tool cart needed to fit Cart Armour
- 15-minutes or less to install on an assembled rolling tool cart (without disassembling the cart)
- Flat-packed for ease of handling/shipping
Originally posted on Government Fleet