Convoy’s new TruckYeah Savings program offers participating carriers savings of up to $35,000 on certain expenses.
The new program extends discounts to small fleets and owner-operators on services and offerings that are typically reserved for large fleets, saving them up to $35,000 per truck per year, according to the company.
The savings include:
- Convoy fuel card: Carriers save an average of 63 cents per gallon with the card, which is being done in partnership with Apex & TCS.
- Pre-owned trucks and trailers: Carriers receive discounts of up to 30% off with partner Ryder
- Preventative maintenance: Carriers can save up 20% at Boss Truck Shops, who provide both truck and trailer services.
- Roadside assistance protection: For $49.95 per month, carriers receive Encore Protection’s coverage, which includes 3-hour port-to-port truck and trailer towing, mobile mechanic service, fuel delivery, and more. FYX’s services do not require a membership.
- Get paid quickly for all loads: Offered in conjunction with Apex Capital, qualified carriers can factor their non-Convoy loads at rates from 1-2.99%, with next day payment and no contract lock-in, invoice, or transaction fees.
- Online tire purchasing: Online access to Goodyear tires at prices typically reserved for larger fleets
- ELD devices and services: Carriers receive a 15% discount on both KeepTruckin hardware and monthly service.
- Trucks and trailers: Carriers receive up to 30% off Ryder’s selection of pre-owned trucks and trailers, $1,000 off the best truck offer and $500 off best trailer offer with Penske and $0 down on new trailers with Great Dane.
Originally posted on Trucking Info
See all comments