The HighRise folding rear entry step accessory for semi trailers, box trucks, and flat decks provides safer, easier access to the rear cargo area. The step features grated steel and high-traction treads.
Fleets can easily bolt the step onto just about any 4-inch bumper beam, according to the company. The step also has an auto-stowing design to prevent it from being damaged when backing up.
LUVERNE customers also are able to purchase the step.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Greatly enhances safety for climbing in and out of the trailer or cargo area.
- Ergonomic design reduces strain and promotes worker health and wellness.
- Easier rear access increases speed and efficiency on the job.
- Fits 4" bumper beam on most semi trailers, box trucks and flat decks.
- Auto-stowing roller mechanism prevents damage when backing up.
- Counter-balanced design keeps step in stowed position during travel.
- Durable polyurethane roller with corrosion-resistant zinc bearings.
- Grated steps provide exceptional traction, even when wet.
- 600-pound work load limit.
- High-strength 7-gauge steel construction.
- Quick, easy, four-bolt installation in minutes.
- Assembled in the USA (may include imported hardware).