Elliott Equipment Company launched a new crane cab. The new cab is available on all Elliott cranes with 30 ton or greater capacity.
Elliott product manager Dave Cheleen remarked, “We have worked closely with our customers and distributors to deliver a state-of-the-art design. The cab addresses their needs of an environment that is comfortable and easy to work in. They particularly like the visibility, control smoothness and the straightforward LMI and touchscreen operation. They also appreciate the uptime and lower operating costs afforded by the cab’s remote Bluetooth diagnostics and trouble-shooting capability as well as the off the shelf windshield glass.”
Designed for operator comfort, productivity and high visibility, the cab includes the following features:
- Cab tilts up to 20 degrees for enhanced visibility of the load line
- Wide coverage flat polycarbonate windshield for low distortion unobstructed view above and below the operator as well as low cost and rapid replacement
- Elliott DynaSmooth hydraulic controls for precise feel
- Bluetooth enabled diagnostic system provides feedback on system operating conditions and allows for remote factory or service center troubleshooting.
- Camera ready control screen views include winch, boom tip and rear of unit for greater sight coverage
- WIKA Q Scale LMI with color touch screen provides data of key lift parameters and visual setup for ease of operation
- In-cab outrigger controls and positioning screen for fine tuning if needed
- Climate control including heater and air conditioning, with tri-position ducting (feet, over head, windshield) for comfort and defrosting
- Kicker stereo
- Operator seat and control rests give fore/aft and height adjustability for optimal fit
- Room for tools and lunch box storage behind operator